Home | About Me | Portfolio | Pricing

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shine On!!

Every day I fight the battle of the SHINE!!!!  Lately it seems as if I am 16 again and I can't seem to stop the oily shine from taking over my face.  If any of you ladies deal with this same battle then you too feel my pain.  So I set out to find THE shine stopper...this is the review of my first weapon.

Clinique used to carry an amazing mattefying lotion, but just as luck would have it they discontinued it.  Now they offer a stay-matte hydrator, so I thought heck why not.  I was very desperate, so I purchased the lotion.  I have been using it twice a day for about 3 weeks and I have seen little improvement.  I use this in addition to my primer and within two hours of applying my makeup the oil creeps through.  I wouldn't discourage others from trying it, you never know it could be your magic potion. 

Overall it gets a B-

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1426717&productId=P374115&keyword=CLINIQUE%20Pore%20Refining%20Solutions%20Stay-Matte%20Hydrator%20-%20P374115&_requestid=49287

0 comments:

Post a Comment