Home | About Me | Portfolio | Pricing

Monday, May 28, 2012

Prom 2012

This weekend was full of fun with the fam bam and friends.  My niece Tierra went to her high school prom....this make me feel just a little old :).  Her and all of her friends looked soo beautiful and happy.  I have been waiting about 6 years for this day to do her makeup.  She was going for Hollywood glam/Kim Kardashian....I feel like most of the girls were going for that Kim K side swept hair.  I did Tierra's makeup as well as her friend Ali's.

For Tierra's makeup I used all MAC eye shadows and pigments.  I used a bright/sparkly pigment for the eyelid to make it pop and used maroons and dark burgundies for the crease.  Finished the look with thick eye liner on top and bottom as well as a strip of false lashes.  I filled in her eyebrows to create the thicker 1920s brow. 

For Ali's makeup I used pinks, golds, and browns.  I used a pin/gold shadow on her eyelid to make it pop and used a combo of golds and browns in the crease.  Lined top and bottom with black cream eye liner and played up her already long eye lashes.  Finished by using pink/peach blush and lip gloss as well as Make Up Forever's HD loose powder to set the makeup.


Here a pictures of the girls (Tierra is in black/white and Ali in Coral).

0 comments:

Post a Comment