Home | About Me | Portfolio | Pricing

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eye Liner....A Girl's Best Friend

If any of you are like me....eye liner is a must!!!!  I line above my lash line as well as the inner bottom rim.  I've tried numerous liners, but all seamed to smear and left me with crazy looking eyes at the end of the day.  Then one day magic landed in my hands......

I received a Too Faced makeup gift set for my birthday and their Perfect Eyes Waterproof eye liner was included.  It's the BEST eye liner I've tried so far.  The dark, rich black color stays all day and doesn't smudge or smear. 

If you are looking for a great eye liner look no further.  Check out the link below!!!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2232964&productId=xlsImpprod3540027&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=5toofacedcollectionwk2411&categoryId=cat80042

P.S. Ulta is one of my favorite cosmetics stores :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment