Home | About Me | Portfolio | Pricing

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mom Knows Best!

In honor of Mother's Day I thought I'd start off the Makeup by Vanessa's weekly question for all of the moms.  I'm sure we've all been told over and over again that Mom knows best even if we don't believe it at that time :), but as we get older I'm sure we all realize that at some point they really did know best.

The one beauty tip that my mom gave me was to never keep using your compact once the metal started showing because for some reason it makes your face break out.  I never paid much attention until the day i decided to scrape every last bit of powder from my compact and guess what....my face broke out. 

So my question to all of you is what is the one beauty tip or secret your mother has given to you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although Karen wore makeup in her younger days... She taught her girls that Natural beauty is the best beauty! :)

Post a Comment