Home | About Me | Portfolio | Pricing

Monday, August 15, 2016

Thrive Causemetics

Like many people cancer has touched me deeply, unfortunately.  I lost my father to cancer and since then I have tried to find ways to raise money for cancer research.  Since fitness has become a big part of my life I participate in the Lung Force Walks.  I love companies that stand for something and want to give back. 
I recently received a waterproof eyeliner from Thrive Causemetics in my Ipsy bag.  I was intrigued by the liner and wanted to learn more about the company.  A personal experience with cancer led to the creation of the company.  For every product purchased they donate one to a woman in need...specifically a woman going through cancer treatment.  How is this not the most amazing concept? And more importantly why aren't more companies adopting this?!?! 
I tried the liner and it is great!!  I will definitely be adding their products to my kit!!  Thrive Causemetics please keep doing what you are doing!!

https://thrivecausemetics.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment