Home | About Me | Portfolio | Pricing

Monday, August 22, 2011

Premier Bridal Expo

On Sunday August 21st I attended the Premier Bridal Expo at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Brea with my sister.  I was the Bride for the day and my sister the Maid of Honor, fun to pretend.  It was my first bridal expo and the perfect venue for networking.  Here are a few observations I made:

1. There was only one hair and makeup studio with a booth.  Thought: I need to hurry up and get a booth at the the next show.  Brides aren't only looking for event planners and photographers, but also hair and makeup.

2. Listen to all of the conversations around you and figure out what brides are looking for

3. Collect as many business cards as possible and send your contact informaiton to each.

It was a fun event and I can't wait to attend the next one on Sunday August 28th. 

Check out their page on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018069325#!/PremierBridalShow

0 comments:

Post a Comment