Home | About Me | Portfolio | Pricing

Monday, February 18, 2013

Beauty Balm

This week's review is on Urban Decay's Naked Skin Beauty Balm.  I'm sure all of you have seen beauty balms all over the place.  I didn't quite understand the hype and was curious to find out what made them so great.  Well this magic in a bottle made me understand why they are so great. 

I love make up, but my everyday look is very natural and simple.  Urban Decay's BB is great for a natural look.  The coverage is very light, but it really brightens up your face.  It's also great for layering without giving that caked on look.  I love this product and definitely recommend everyone to try it...you won't be dissapointed.

Grade - A

http://www.sephora.com/naked-skin-beauty-balm-broad-spectrum-spf-20-P377703?skuId=1476134 

0 comments:

Post a Comment